Our magazine course was set up by PMA Media Training over 25 years ago and has an unrivalled track record of getting trainees great jobs in print and digital magazine publishing. It was acquired by the Press Association in 2013 and has since seen its reputation continue to grow in newsrooms across the country.
The nine-week Magazine Journalism course will provide you with all the skills digital and print editors are looking for, giving you a headstart to your dream career.
Why this course?
- The course includes two-weeks placement with leading London publications to increase your experience.
- You will be tutored by top working journalists rather than academic lecturers giving you the opportunity to learn practical insights from the best in the business.
- We only take on a small number of trainees to ensure everyone gets enough individual one-to-one attention. As we cannot accept everybody on the course places are extremely competitive.
- More than 95% of our graduates go on to get a paid job within the industry within 3 months. Click here for a list of past graduate job roles and awards.
- Accredited by the Professional Publishers Association.
The course is a great springboard to a successful journalism career. Over the past 25 years, our trainees have gone on to secure fantastic jobs at the BBC, NME, TimeOut, Grazia, MSN, Yahoo, OK!, SKY News, Financial Times, The Mirror, Heat, ASOS, The Guardian, HELLO, Vogue, The Economist, Eurosport, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, to name just a few.
Our next course starts on July 9 2017 - September 8, 2017.